BEC-P25T Pure Tube Pre-amplifier
||110 V / 60 Hz or 220 V / 50 Hz
||Pure Class A Tube Pre-amplifier
12AX7 x 2, 12AU7 x 2
||Unbalance RCA x 5
||Unbalance RCA x 2
||> 100 dB
||5 Hz ~ 200k Hz
||< 0.003 %
||373 x 450 x 102 mm
- Pure Class A, full tube gain circuitry.
- Regulated power supplies with a total of six high and low-voltage regulators.
- Chokes in power supply for power purification instead of music killing capacitors.
- High-energy storage plate supply.
- Full dual mono construction from the power supply to audio circuits.
- Individually regulated DC supply for each tube for super low noise operation.
- High bandwidth tube design for modern sources such as DVD Audio and SACD playbacks.
- Highly damped chassis for resonance control and RF/EMI pickup.
- Isolated precision tracking analog volume control circuitry for the shortest signal path and the most accurate volume control.
- High performance input-selection relays allowing short audio paths.
- Dual low-impedance main outputs allow the simultaneous driving of 2 power amplifiers for bi-amping purposes.